Few events have the potential to induce stress the way selling your home can, but my experience and approach will streamline the process. In Seattle’s market, particularly, selling becomes a multifaceted effort. Count on me to manage the entire process. I market your home to maximize exposure through a multitude of channels, put its best face forward, and help fetch the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time, ensuring no money is left on the table. My goal: low stress, high return. I am dedicated to providing you “VIP” service with no surprises!
Market Knowledge & Marketing
With in-depth knowledge and expertise of greater Seattle, I will:
· Educate you about the recent comparable sales to your home.
· Explain how local market trends might affect your sales positioning.
· Analyze your potential competition against your home’s unique selling points.
My strategic marketing plan is designed to feature the highlights of your home and its neighborhood to encourage buyers to visit with their agent, at open houses, or via private showing. I will:
· Position your home to reach the widest pool of buyers through targeted online campaigns and print advertising.
· Present the finest quality printed brochures and fact sheets about your home.
To alleviate stress and streamline project management, I will:
· Recommend only the most essential updates and repairs to maximize your home’s value.
· Obtain estimates from trusted, vetted vendors in our network as needed.
· Lay out a detailed timeline of all work to be done.
· Coordinate and manage all vendors and pre-sale inspections.
Negotiation skills are the most overlooked aspect when choosing a Realtor. I am a Certified Negotiation Expert. I will leverage my Windermere training and years of local experience to:
· Negotiate the highest possible price for your listed home.
· Secure the most attractive contract terms, based on your goals and timing.